About Us: The History of Noah's Landing

The original practice was begun across the street by Dr. Frank Booth in 1942. He moved into this building in 1944. The first building here was a cement block structure which was the first veterinary clinic in the state devoted to small animals. Dr. Booth was always an innovator and his clinic had separate entrances for dogs and cats. He was always proud of his surgery suite and had a separate office and waiting room.

Dr. Harold Davis purchased the practice from Dr. Booth and maintained it as a sole proprietorship for 25 years. Dr. Davis enlarged the building adding two new exam rooms an updated surgery suite and imaging room in 1965.

In 1983, Dr. Lyndon Conrad purchased the practice after having worked in it for 15 years. In 1995 Dr. Conrad remodeled the facility again adding three more exam rooms, indoor kennels, off street parking, and a large treatment surgery prep area. In 1997, the practice was featured in Veterinary Economics as a Practice of Excellence. In 1999, Dr. Conrad changed the name from Conrad Animal Hospital to Noah's Landing Pet Care Clinic.

In 2005, Dr. Jill Windy became a partner with Dr. Conrad after having worked with him since 2000. The practice name then became Noah's Landing Pet Care Clinic, LLC. In January 2009, Dr. Windy became the sole owner of Noah's and Dr. Conrad then retired in June of that year. The practice's goals have continued to be high quality small animal medicine and excellent client care. Several changes in the computer system, internet and networking expanded our abilities to serve our clients even more.