COVID News August 20, 2021:
The safety of you as well as our team is always a major priority for us at Noah’s. Due to the rising numbers of COVID-19 cases in our community, we will be resuming our full mask requirement as of August 21, 2021. Our team is mighty but small and already short staffed. We want to be here every day that we can to help care for you and your pets!
We have not had to close the clinic one day due to COVID since the pandemic began. Part of that is because of our great clients being so helpful at following the operations guidelines as well. Let’s keep that teamwork going!
Visiting the clinic:
- Please call when you arrive to check in and we will get you and your pet inside as soon as possible.
- We highly encourage you to fill out your history ahead of time via the link in your appointment reminders or on our website, noahslandingpetcare.com. Just click on the patient history form link.
- All persons above the age of 2 in the building will be required to wear a mask over the mouth and nose.
- Up to 2 people per appointment may be in person.
- For situations like euthanasia where more family members may need to be present, we can arrange to be outside, weather permitting.
- If you have samples to drop off, or meds or food to pick up, you can come inside or you can also keep that curbside if you choose!
- If there is a reason you are not able to follow these guidelines, we will happily care for you curbside.
- Social distancing is still required when you are inside the building.
This service means that you will stay at your vehicle, and we will do the rest!
Please call upon arrival to let us know you are here and will be curbside. We will call out to you to get your pet’s history (if you haven’t filled it out ahead of time) and go over any questions. We will then escort your pet into the building. We will take care of them every minute.
You have the option to be on a phone call or video chat appointment so you can still “be there” even if you are not there. After we are finished, you can check out over the phone and we will bring your pets back to you ready to go.
We ask that you wear a mask when interacting with our team in person.
Please do not leave the clinic during your pet’s appointment unless arrangements have been made.
Times you will need a curbside appointment:
- If you have been exposed to someone with COVID or waiting for test results in the last 14 days.
- If you are experiencing any signs of illness, please have a friend bring your pet and we will keep your appointment curbside.
- If you have more than two people present.
- If there is a veterinary medical condition suspected with contagious health risks to other pet patients.
- If it just works better for you! Some of our clients have chosen curbside moving forward because it’s just better or more convenient for them!
Important Scheduling and Operations Updates
We appreciate everyone’s understanding and cooperation in helping to keep people safe. We look forward to seeing you again soon and serving you and your pets!
The Noah’s Landing Team